When he returns home Sunday, Henry will gather his thoughts, confer with his family and "decide within a week" between Kansas and Kentucky.

Memphis was quickly eliminated when first-year coach Josh Pastner was hired. "Josh recruited me hard to Memphis but I'm going with (head coaching) experience," he said.

DeMarcus Cousins, a talented 6-10 post from LeFlore (Mobile, Ala.), did the same after verbally committing to the Tigers during the season. He recently chose Kentucky.

Will Henry follow?

"I'll know soon," he said.

Here's what Henry had to say about his finalists.

Kansas: "It's only a four and a half hour drive from Oklahoma City, my brother originally committed there out of high school before signing a professional baseball contract and I know the Kansas tradition through my mom and dad. When my dad received a DVD of their 2008 National Championship season, I watched it 50 times; it gave me chills," he said.

Kentucky: "I don't know anything about the program's history, but I do know Calipari is the coach. Cal has a feel for building a program. He makes you already feel a part of the program and wants you to succeed. He'll tell you honestly if you are ready for the NBA."

- Chris Lawlor