One of the top remaining 09' unsigned recruits Lance Stephenson, will reportedly choose between St. Johns and Kansas as his college choice.

John Wall had some interesting comments while in Bristol preparing for the Jordan Brand classic. Wall said that Florida Gator head coach Billy Donovan recently visited his mother. Now there are 9 schools vying for his services: Florida, Baylor, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Memphis, Miami, North Carolina and NC State

"If I stay home, I think it would be a good [situation]," Wall said. "If I go away, I want to make sure I feel at home."

"Most of the schools on my list, I feel like I am the missing piece for them," said Wall, who was in Bristol touring ESPN's campus before his appearance in the Jordan Brand All-American Game in New York. "If I am going to be in school for one or two years, I want to come in and win."

2009 prospect Jamil Wilson has officially signed his letter of intent to play for the University of Oregon.

"Jamil Wilson is an exceptional basketball player," head coach Ernie Kent said in a release. "When people see him play, they are going to see a 6-7 highly skilled basketball player. Those players are hard to find and are extremely difficult to guard."

Wilson will play in the Jordan Brand Classic on Saturday, April 18 at Madison Square Garden. The game is set to tip at 8 p.m. EDT on ESPN2.

Kentucky center Patrick Patterson will test the NBA waters but won’t hire an agent, meaning he could return to play for John Calipari for his junior season. Teammate Jodie Meeks will do the same thing. DraftExpress.com projects Patterson as the No. 23 pick by the Portland Trailblazers.