Tony Kimbro's game and personality have flourished over the last year while attending the Christ School in Arden, North Carolina. His frame is noticeably more muscular and his skills as a whole look more polished. Recently Full Court Preps writer David Money was able to catch up with the talented junior to be.

F.C.P.- Could you tell us what you have been working on?

Kimbro- Trying to get better with my right hand and being a better passer and playing better defense.

F.C.P.- Could you talk about how things are going at the Christ school?

Kimbro- Well it is really different down there because your playing against better competition. I had to adjust because I was so used to going left and they were forcing me right. I had to work on my jump shooting, point guard, and shooting guard skills.

F.C.P.- What was it like playing with Lakeem Jackson and Marshall Plumlee?

Kimbro- It was real good because they was the go to players and they work real hard and they motivated me.

F.C.P.- What schools are showing interest in you?

Kimbro- Oklahoma State, Kentucky, Louisville and Duke

F.C.P.- Do you have any offers right now?

Kimbro- Oklahoma State has offered.

F.C.P.- Has the new staff at Kentucky been in contact with you?

Kimbro- They have been in contact with my father. Louisville has too.

F.C.P- What are some of the things that you are looking for in a school?

Kimbro- Basically a school that can get me to the next level.

F.C.P- Do you plan on taking any visits any time soon?

Kimbro- I think I'm going to take visits to Oklahoma State, Louisville and Duke.