A brief caveat, The 2009 Take 5 classic drew talent from all over the country to Cincinnati's campus. The tournament directors Criss Beyers and Mike Duncan did a marvelous job and should be commended for their hard work and dedication to the sport. Thanks guys!

One of the most popular prospects of the first day was former Louisville commit Justin Martin (pictured with his coach). Martin recently withdrew his verbal commitment to play for the university of Louisville and despite recent rumors the Cardinals are still in the running for his services. A slew of division one coaches were on hand for his games including: Rick Pitino, John Calipari, Sean Miller, Bob Huggins, Josh Pastner and a who's who list of other top coaches. Martin played a couple of very impressive games and showed flashes of being a very versatile and explosive player. He didn't stuff the stat sheet with points, but his strong overall play certainly stood out.

Full Court Preps writer David Money was able to catch up with the talented youngster for a little Q & A:

F.C.P.- Could you talk a little about how the game against the Shining Stars went?

Martin- The first half we was a little rusty. The second half we came out ready to play.

F.C.P.- Could you tell us where everything stands in the recruiting process?

Martin- Right now I'm wide open. I'm not looking to make a decision until after I take my official visits.

F.C.P.- What schools are you hearing from?

Martin- Right now I'm hearing from Arizona, Oklahoma, Memphis, Kentucky, Miami, Florida, Xavier and Marquette.

F.C.P.- With you recently de-committing from Louisville are they not in the picture anymore at all?

Martin- No their still in the picture, I still hear from them and we still talk.

F.C.P.- What about the local schools Indiana, Notre Dame and Purdue?

Martin- I haven't heard from any of them except for Notre Dame.

F.C.P.- Any time table for a decision?

Martin- After I take my officials.

F.C.P.- Do you plan on taking any visits or going to any camps soon?

Martin- Since I reopened my recruitment I have yet to take any visits. I have been focusing on summer school and things like that so I haven't really had time.

F.C.P.- You mentioned Kentucky and coach Gillispie's staff was recruiting you in the past, have they re-initiated things now that coach Calipari is there?

Martin- Yeah, they came to our open gym at Lawrence North. They were actually there to see Dominique. After I de-committed they called me and re-established things. Calipari recruited me while he was at Memphis before I committed to Louisville so we know a little bit about each other. Right now I'm just looking to build a relationship with coaches.

F.C.P.- With you and Dominique both un-committed have you two discussed the possibility of playing together?

Martin- Dominique is like my brother but, we really don't want to play for the same school. I mean if it happens, it happens. We have been playing together since the eight grade.

F.C.P.- Is there any certain style of play that would suit you best?

Martin- Run and gun, that's the style that I like best.