The Tennessee Tiger's are a very sound AAU team. The coaching staff does a great job of getting the team focused and motivated to play. After a recent victory Full Court Preps writer David Money was able to catch up with guard Calvin Settles and forward Mike Bradley of the Tigers. The Tigers play together as one unit and both players stressed giving all out team efforts. It only seems fitting to post the two together.

F.C.P.- Could you sum up how you play for folks that haven't had the chance to see you?

Settles- Basically I just come out and play hard, and that's it.

F.C.P.- You guys walk away with a hard fought two point win. Could you walk us down the stretch?

Settles- It was two teams playing hard out there. You know we would score then they would score. It was two good teams just battling back and forth and we worked the hardest.

F.C.P.- I noticed that your really comfortable with the ball in your hands and playing off the ball. What suits you best?

Settles- I just do whatever I am needed to do. If we need it, I am going to do whatever I can to help the team.

F.C.P.- Can you talk about how things went for you guys in high school as a whole and about how you did individually?

Settles- We won state and I did what I could. I worked my butt off.

F.C.P.- What are some of the things that you would be looking for in a school?

Settles- I am looking for a school where I can excel both athletically and academically. I need an education to fall back on in case athletics doesn't work out.

F.C.P.- Can you talk about today's game a little bit?

Bradley- Basically it was about team defense. We have been having team meetings and stuff like that, so we basically won this game today as a team.

F.C.P.- What have you been working on?

Bradley- Rebounding, defense, basically everything. I am just trying to get better.

F.C.P.- How did you do in high school last season?

Bradley- I worked hard and I was able to make all region.

F.C.P.- What schools are showing interest in you at this point?

Bradley- University of Memphis, Tennessee State, Eastern KY, Oral Roberts and MTSU have all offered scholarships.