Scott County's Ge-Lawn Guyn is among the top handful of players in the state of Kentucky regardless of class and he recently Committed to UNC Charlotte. Coach Lutz's 49ers have picked up a combo guard with few very impressive ability's:

-He can take just about anyone off the dribble

-You can't give him too much room or he will knock down the three.

-He has a great feel for where his teammates are at all times.

"I play the one and two, I can shoot, I can pass, I can do it all. I try to get everyone involved." said Guyn

"I'm looking for a school that plays uptempo, because that's the way that I like to play. The academics, stuff like that, but I'm just being humble and taking everything as it comes."

Guyn is a very confident and talented young man. Look for him to be among our top 100 players in the class of 2010, when we expand our list later this summer.