Scott County's (KY) Ge Lawn Guyn committed to UNC Charlotte yesterday. This afternoon Full Court Preps Writer David Money caught up with the talented senior to be to ask him about his decision:


F.C.P.- What was it about Charlotte that enticed you so much?

Guyn- "I liked the atmosphere I loved the coaching staff and everything about it."

F.C.P.- What do you think about coach Lutz?

Guyn- "I love him, I like all of the assistant coaches, I really have a bond with all of them."

F.C.P.- How was your visit up there?

Guyn- "The visit was for an elite camp, and I loved everything and decided to commit."

F.C.P.- What did you think about Halton arena?

Guyn- It doesn't seat as many people as Freedom Hall or Rupp areana. As far as the beauty of it everything is new and looked fresh and I liked it."

F.C.P.- Could you walk us through how your day went yesterday?

Guyn- " I went and met with the players and they showed me around. I really bonded with some of those guys. We played a couple of games. After the games I committed, I was like I think this is it."

F.C.P.- Was there any player or coach that you bonded with most?

Guyn- "The starting point guard DiJuan Harris, he was pretty cool. He was the one taking me around and showing me everything."

You can see Guyn in action at this summers Kentucky Hoop Fest, playing for Indiana Elite.